Having an EGR fault may cause your car to be under powered and an engine management light on your instrument cluster.
Not any more!
By simply enhancing the software in your car’s engine ecu we can “turn the EGR Valve Off” Yes its that easy!!
Plus when you have your car EGR Valve Remapped OFF, by Castlederg Auto Electrics, part of the Quantum group, we’ll include a power and economy map!!
Example. If you were to replace your EGR valve on you car with a new one you would be looking to spend the following;
Saab/Vauxhall egr valve will cost around £270 plus fit.
Suzuki EGR valve on the 1.9 ddis from £420 plus fit
See below from the list of vehicles that we already cover.
- Alfa Romeo – Bosch EDC15/EDC16
- Audi – Bosch EDC15/EDC16, EDC17, Siemens PPD
- Citroen – Bosch EDC16
- Fiat – Bosch EDC15/EDC16, Marelli 1.3MJ
- Ford – Bosch EDC16
- Honda – Bosch EDC16
- Iveco – 3.0 MJ Bosch EDC16
- Opel – 1.7 CDTi 1.9 CDTi Bosch EDC16, Marelli 1.3MJ
- Peugeot – Bosch EDC15/EDC16
- Renault – Bosch EDC15
- Saab – 1.9 TTiD Bosch EDC16
- Seat – Bosch EDC15/EDC16, EDC17, Siemens PPD
- Skoda – Bosch EDC15/EDC16, EDC17, Siemens PPD
- Suzuki – Bosch EDC16
- VW – Bosch EDC15/EDC16, EDC17, Siemens PPD
Our list is growing so if you don’t see it just phone us on, 028 816 78878